As the New Year approaches and we look back on the year that’s ending, we want to take the time to say thank you:
- For being members of the Friends (your membership dues are a key part of our fundraising)
- For donating books and items for our sales
- For shopping at our book sales and at the Book Nook and putting money into our donation jars
- For supporting our fundraisers
- For volunteering to help set up, run, and pack up the sales (including all you great bakers!)
- For volunteering in other ways, to sort books, staff Friends events, sell raffle tickets, and hand out flyers
Thank you for being our partner and supporter – in short, a contributing member of this remarkable community. May the year ahead be filled with health, happiness, and a full heart.